The photography industry had been riding the Coronacoster for the past several months. With so many event plans in flux due to postponements and rescheduling, cash flow in the coming months may be challenging. Wouldn’t it be great to have a sales and marketing tool kit to help generate some extra income? Well, the Zookbinders’ team has created a turn-key solution that’s as easy as 1,2,3!
Running your own professional photography business means wearing many different hats. You are the CEO, the CFO, the marketing department, a customer service representative, and a salesperson. Your time and attention is pulled in so many different directions. Zookbinders S.M.A.R.T program: Sales, Marketing, Album Resource Toolkit makes it easy to generate wedding album sales from past and current clients.
The S.M.A.R.T. webpage has a downloadable/editable brochure, email scripts, blogs for ideas, and videos for reference. There are many ways to utilize the contents of this page. In this article, we’re going to target clients who did not buy a professional wedding album from you.
Low Hanging Fruit
Professional wedding albums are in demand because they are a physical portfolio of beautiful imagery from a very important celebration. However, some couples choose to go without an album. These are the people you’ll be marketing to. They don’t have something that they want and you can help. As time goes by, and the DIY album project doesn’t get done, or the consumer photo book is looking shabby, past clients may bite when you offer a second chance for a unique professional wedding album.
As Easy as One Two Three
Visit https://www.zookbinders.com/sales-marketing-album-resource-toolkit/ to get started.
- Check out our pre-made album brochure for the Lustre Book. In this sample brochure, we’ve named the Lustre Book the Essential Album. You can edit the entire marketing piece with your images, pricing, edited copy, and change the name of the album to anything you’d like. Download the PDF or customize the PSDs and your brochure is ready to go.
- Review the email scripts under the tab Customer Who Did Not Purchase an album. Feel free to copy the scripts or add your personal touch.
- Gather your email list of clients who went albumless and send out that first email. Set a reminder to follow up in about 5 days.
Now is a great opportunity to market to past clients!
- People are craving connection and a simple newsletter, Facebook post or email can stir up a conversation. Many households are getting a lot of screen time these days, so get in front of those old friends.
- Asking is everything. Your client can’t order something that they’re not aware of. Perhaps you didn’t offer albums two years ago and now you do. It’s great to let people know you’re now a resource for professional albums.
- Out of sight, out of mind, and basically forgotten about. For a couple, remembering all the choices that needed to be made pre-wedding is pretty impossible. Reminders don’t hurt. You are not badgering cleins about photo albums – you are helping them.
You can put this campaign in place in 5 minute or spend more time to customize your marketing. Zookbinders challenges you to set a 2020 goal for reviving past clients and creating that extra income