The Zook Book
In previous blogs, we have talked about keeping things simple when offering wedding albums to your clients. Overwhelming customers with too many decisions doesn’t make for a great experience. Helping your couples easily select their favorite images, approve their album design, and decide between one or two different album styles keeps things stress-free.
However, before you can start selling wedding albums to all your brides and grooms, you’ll need to have an understanding of the different types of albums available to you. In this professional wedding album spotlight, we’ll go over the unique features of Zookbinders’ Zook Book and why your clients will love this premium album.
What’s with the Name?
The Zook Book is a beautifully handcrafted wedding album that is so special, it bears part of their company’s name, Zookbinders. Admittedly, if we had to choose between all the album styles we offer, the Zook Book would have to be the favorite child. Its classic beauty and contemporary cover options have been wowing clients since 2005. The attention to detail and the quality of materials used to create this beautiful professional photo album sets it apart from anything else out there on the market.
ALL the Details!
The Zookbook was created as a more modern version of the Matted Album. While the Matted Album was limited to individual standard-size prints mounted in frames, the Zook Book can accommodate a digital design with limitless possibilities. Additionally, with its flush mount construction, spreads can cross the middle fold seamlessly. Every spread can be a panoramic image!
Like the Matted Album, the Zook Book has all the premium details only a professional wedding album can offer. Let’s go through ALL the details with some great images to illustrate. Note that some of these options are ONLY AVAILABLE on the Zook Book. These features are italicized below.
Sizes & Spreads
- The Zook Book is available in 8×8, 10×10, and 12×12.
- Gutterless lay-flat spreads allow for an easy transition from one page to the next without a break in the print.
- That’s right, a 12×24 lay-flat album spread is A LOT of real estate!
- The Zook Book can accommodate a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 45 spreads.
- The pages are ⅙” thick.* This is approximately the thickness of a nickel.
- The corners of the pages are rounded for a polished look. The block of pages is literally sanded by hand to create this classic finish.
- The edges of the pages are gilded in your choice of gold, silver, or black.
- The end sheets, the pages at the beginning and end of the album, are covered in silk fabric for a luxurious feel.
- Choose from Kodak Endura or Metallic silver halide paper,
- Finish the prints with a Lustre or Glossy coating
- A standard leather cover is included in the base price of the Zook Book.
- Choose from 25+ leather options including glove and distressed (extra charges apply.)
- Other cover upgrades include Cameo or Dual Cameos, Splash and Splash Cameos, Acrylic, and Reflections.
Download our product info sheets for a quick guide to all the options. Choose a style and options that fit your brand and appeal to your ideal customers.
One of our favorite things about sharing the Zook Book with our clients is allowing them to hold the album and page through it. The first thing you’ll notice about the Zook Book is its solid construction, the feel and smell of the leather cover, and the weight of it. The Zook Book deserves more than a professional wedding album spotlight, this album is a sensory experience. It makes a statement and it’s an excellent choice for preserving your clients’ most precious memories.
*Thick page options are available as an upgrade on Zookbinders’ Lustre Book.