Your photography business is more than a calling, it’s a career. It’s your occupation, not a gig. It’s your 9-5, your 24/7 and it’s where you hang your financial hat. If this describes you, DO NOT MISS this year’s Wedding MBA in Las Vegas, November 5-8th ! Zookbinders will be there, Booth 5841D, and CEO Mark Zucker will be on the podium speaking about Getting Hired – more on that in a moment…
Wedding MBA is an outstanding conference for all vendors in the wedding industry and especially photographers who want to set themselves apart from the crowd.This isn’t a, “How to Start a Business Expo”, it’s an educational powerhouse geared towards revving up your revenue. No need to navigate around Photography 101 courses, basic tutorials and studio props – WMBA gets to the meat of your enterprise with seminars on marketing, sales, branding, technology and trends! For photographers, the spotlight is on your BUSINESS. You’ve got talent and you know your craft. Your camera is your money maker – so make it rain!!!
Not convinced yet? Here are five reasons to buy your ticket today.
- Education! There are 10 programs dedicated to photography all focused on elevating your client’s experience and ultimately improving your bottom line.
- Fill your calendar. Wedding MBA focuses on tips to maintain current clients, while looking to the future by keeping on trend with marketing.
- This conference is very accessible! The speakers and tradeshow are all under one roof keeping you rubbing shoulders with mentors and like-minded professionals.
- Potential partnerships! This conference is for the wedding industry. Meet and connect with DJs, florists, videographers, event planners…the opportunity for referrals is endless.
- You are learning from industry leaders like The Knot and Wedding Wire. Tapping into their proven success puts you on the fast track to game changing business practices.
As mentioned, one of the speakers is Zookbinders CEO, Mark Zucker. Mark’s passion for helping photographers and 30 years plus in the wedding album business gives him an insightful approach to relationship building. Z’s program this year is “Speed Sales”. You have 60 seconds – TOPs – to connect with your new client. What can you be doing to command attention and create value quickly? Learn how to fast track your first impression into more bookings and a better bottom line. This program is full of information you can put into action right away.
Convinced? Bags packed? We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Get your Ticket HERE.