Have you ever thought of using a professional wedding album design service? What’s stopping you? Unsure of the process? Don’t want to invest the time to figure it out? Afraid to give up control? Stop making excuses and read on. Using a wedding album design service is a game changer! You just don’t know it yet.
What’s in it for you?
Every new process has a learning curve. It takes a little extra time to get the hang of things, but what if that time spent could pay you back in benefits? Benefits that you may not even be aware of? Here are four great reasons to use a wedding album design service.
- You’ll actually have more control over your time. It’s hard to determine just how long a design will take. No more all-nighters when there is a deadline!
- Not having to set aside hours and hours for album design lets you commit to more revenue-generating activities for your business.
- A design service can give you a more streamlined way to present designs, communicate with clients, and submit revisions. You’ll look organized and professional.
- Providing a great looking design for each client keeps your brand looking polished and consistent.
Let the Design Service Pros do the work!
Professional wedding album designers can help you step away from the computer. Your job is to generate clients for your photography business not to be tied to your desk. Album designers are trained to do just that. In addition, Zookbinders’ design team can:
- Sequence images and organize them by the events of the day.
- Crop and straighten images that need adjustment.
- Customize a style with special preferences.
- Convert images to black and white.
- Combine design styles, like Simple and Classic in one order.
Wouldn’t you rather make more money?
If designing albums keeps you from doing the things you love about your photography business or the things that are smarter for your photography business, it’s time to outsource. Here are some ideas on ways to spend your valuable time more wisely!
- Reach out to couples who did not include a custom wedding album in their collection. Offer them another opportunity to order. Some clients may have thought that creating their own album would be easy, but found out otherwise. They may gladly take advantage of the offer.
- Created a special campaign for wedding couples from 2 to 5 years back. Reach out to them for family portraiture (if that is something that you do).
- Send out messages to all current clients who have not added parent albums to their collection. Create a special offer (if you’re so inclined,) like buy one, get one at 50% off. Invite them to add a gift for mom and dad to their wedding package.
- Look for opportunities to network in your community. Now, during COVID, there are a lot of online meetups and forums where you can introduce yourself and your business without even leaving your home.
- Work on your upsell game. If you’re finalizing albums for current clients, the practice of asking if they’d like just one more thing (think, “ Would you like fries with that?). Try a phrase like, “would you like to upgrade to the 12 x 12 luster book? That would mean your panoramic spreads would be 2 feet wide!”.
Lastly, take the time to work on your craft – your art. Allow time for yourself. Using a wedding album design service is a game changer. It allows you to work on your business rather than in your business. Something that will improve your mindset and be much more rewarding than sitting in front of a computer.