Below are three tips to help you convey trust and dependability to your future clients:
#1: Conveying trust through your website
When a website seems dated, people are automatically reluctant to hire you. Websites should be updated at least every 5 years. In order for your website to convey trust, here are a few great tips:
- Make sure you have an up-to-date site design and branding. Don’t use old Flash-based software that might prevent some users from seeing your site.
- Make sure you have a professional logo.
- Make your site easy-to-read and view images (also check for spelling errors).
- Create a call-to-action to help potential clients easily set up a time to meet with you.
- Create a testimonial page within your site. People want to see the reviews you’re getting from previous clients and what people are saying.
- Feature links to articles you’ve written for magazines or popular blogs.
- Show off any awards you have received.
- Keep an up-to-date blog. People want to see you interacting and showing off your latest work.
#2: Social Media: Let your clients speak for you!
Social media is a great resource for allowing your clients to tell all of their friends how amazing you are, and we say… take advantage of that!
One pro photographer I met offers a 10% discount to any client who will leave a review on Facebook for her. When people see a lot of interaction, positive reviews, and even repeat customers, you automatically convey a high level of trust to potential clients. Find creative ways to get your clients to get the word out for you!
#3: Convey trust through what you offer
Show your clients you are able to offer them an array of services beyond a disk of images. Presenting yourself as a full-service pro photographer give you a little extra clout with people. When you offer multiple packages, products like framed pictures and professional wedding albums, people can see you are serious about not just your business, but about finding ways to ensure your clients gets a full-service experience. That in itself will build trust with potential clients.
Find out how we can help you diversify your service offerings to help you earn more by visiting zookbinders.com.