“I know a lot of people who don’t wanna shoot weddings because it can be scary! Because there are things that can go wrong,” says wedding photographer and blogger Susan Stripling. She then outlined the common mistakes or pitfalls of shooting weddings and what we can do to avoid it.
Here is her list of common wedding photography pitfalls.
1. Not managing your client’s expectations
2. Finding out who is in-charge
3. Last-minute schedule changes
4. Things running late
5. Broken gear
6. Not being organized
7. Finding yourself in an awkward personal and professional situation
8. Not having the skills to handle certain situations
Watch the Youtube video below to know how to overcome these unwanted situations.