Most photographers become business owners because they love photography. The hard part becomes doing it for a living and making it profitable.
Running a profitable professional photography business requires expertise in 4 areas:
1. Being a good/ great photographer
2. Being able to attract and service clients
3. Being able to handle the post production efficiently… without losing your mind!
4. Being able to wear a “business hat” to run a profitable business
Although we can’t help much with #1, we can definitely help with #’s 2, 3 & 4. We talk to hundreds of photographers every week: we hear about problems like: “no one’s calling, what can I do?” or: “It’s easy for me to hire and train other photographers, but what is the secret to retaining them?”
The good news is that we can help. There are 4 of us at Zookbinders whose main job is to find ways to help you.
1. Need help deciding which photo albums to offer? We can help.
2. Need help talking through big decisions like: “Should I continue to operate on part-time basis (and put all of the profits towards my children’s college), or take the plunge and do this full-time?” We can help.
3. Need advice on how to help sell more images in your photo albums? We can help.
My 3 colleagues have a total of 50 years shooting, and running their own professional photography businesses, and are great resources. Although I’ve never shot a wedding (I’m happy to assist if you’re in a bind), I’ve got 27 years of photography industry experience coupled with 20 years of business ownership experience.
Think of us as your personally invested, one-on-one personal trainer for growing your business. Only we don’t charge by the hour. Heck, we don’t charge at all!
Check out our new website page: http://www.zookbinders.com/accelerate-your-business/